PTY-0023: SAMED ONE DAY TRIP
Koh Samet, Rayong is located on the Eastern board of Thailand about 180km by car from Bangkok. It consists of 3,552km2 area and 100km of beaches connected to the gulf of Thailand. The ten island group is abundant with marine resources. It contains many oddly shaped islands and rocks. The largest island is Koh Samet which is well known in South East Asia. Koh Samet has superb beaches and relaxed atmosphere.
Less than 7km off the coast of Rayong province in the eastern Gulf of Thailand, it combines the allure of a tropical paradise with reasonable proximity to Bangkok.
Discover the beauty of Koh Samui’s unspoiled beaches on this island cruise and snorkeling full-day tour. Float along pristine shorelines, over crystal blue waters and swim and snorkel with brightly colored tropical fish. Your friendly local guide will collect you from your hotel in Pattaya for this island cruise and snorkel full-day tour. Enjoy a traditional Thai lunch with fellow travelers and your friendly guide as well as round-trip hotel transportation. Koh Samed Island consists of 14 white sand beaches, which are surrounded by colorful coral reefs providing such aquatic sports as swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving. The most popular beach areas are: Saikaew Beach, Ao Phai and Ao Vong Duan.
Duration: 07:30 AM-07:00 PM
- 07:30 AM Pick up from hotel in an air-conditioned minibus to bring you to Ban Phe.
- 09:30 AM Your English-speaking guide accompanies you to the Vongduan Bay of Koh Samet, a national park and also one of Asia's most famous places.
- 12:00 PM You will go ashore at the clean beach, to have a lunch offering international dishes.
- 1:00 PM After that you will be free to enjoy your paradise island. You will be able to walk around, go for a swim or just relax in a comfortable deckchair.
- 04:00 PM The last boat will leave Koh Samet and the bus will return you to your hotel.
- 07:00 PM Arrive at the hotel in Pattaya