CHIANG MAI: One day Doi Inthanon - Trekking at Pha Dok Seaw Nature Trail & Waterfall with Lunch
- Destination: Thailand (Chiang Mai)
- Start City: Chiang Mai
- Tour Type: Private / Join in Group
- Duration: Full Day (7.00-17.00)
- The Highest Spot of Thailand
- Twin Pagodas (King’s and Queen’s Pagodas)
- Visit Hmong Hill tribe Market
- Lunch (Set menu)
- Visit Karen Hill Tribe and Terrace rice field at Ban Mae Klang Luang
- Two waterfalls (Sirithan & Wachirathan Waterfalls)
· DOI INTANONT
Doi Inthanon National Park, the roof of Thailand, the highest mountain. Doi Inthanon is decidedly cooler with temperatures reaching zero during winter (Dec-Jan). We also visit two Pagodas (King and Queen) have been constructed on opposing peaks. One the way, visit Hmong and Karen hill tribe village and see their culture and lifestyle which is under royal project.
Doi Inthanon National Park, the roof of Thailand, the highest mountain, establish in 1972. It is 482 square kilometers, elevation 2565 meters. Doi Inthanon is decidedly cooler, with temperatures reaching zero during winter (Dec-Jan). We also visit two Pagodas (king and queen) have been constructed on opposing peaks. Enjoy walking 10 minutes through the nature trail and the highest spot in Thailand. Having lunch (Thai food set menu) Wachirathan waterfall, flows down a granite escarpment on the way up to the summit of Doi Inthanon. Although segmented its falls have a cumulative height of 80 m. Sirithan waterfall is one of the Waterfall in Inthanon National Park which one Queen Sirikit gave their name after in her visit in 2002, Siri refer to her name and tarn means waterfall.
· One the way, visit Hmong and Karen hilltribe village at Baan Mae Klang Luang and see their culture and lifestyle which is under royal project.
Includes: English Guide, Tickets, Transportation, Lunch, Accident Insurance.
· Trek along the Pha Dok Siew Nature Trail & waterfall where you’ll see rice terraces, swim in a waterfall, and visit an organic Karen hill tribe coffee farm (approximately 2 hours)