|TOUR / PACKAGE INFORMATION
Program: CHIANG MAI: Join Tour One Day White Temple + Bann Dam Museum+Blue Temple
It's very popular for the people who no have much time to visit Chiang Rai, the tour start early from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai and back Chiang Mai in the same day. You will stop visit the famous Wat Rong Khun Or White temple is contemporary, unconventional Lanna Thai style temple design and rebuild by Chalermchai Kositpipat, a local artist from Chiang Rai.
- Destination: Thailand (Chiang Rai)
- Start City: Chiang Mai
- Tour Type: Private / Join in Group
- Duration: Full Day (7.00-18.00)
- 07.00 - 07.30 am. Pickup from your hotel depart to ==>
- Hot Spring
- White Temple (Rong Khun Temple)
- Baan Dam Museum (Black Museum)
- Blue Temple (Wat Rong Sueten
17.30 - 18.00 hrs, arrive to your hotel
1. White Temple (Wat Rong Khun)
- Rong Khun Temple is unique from other temples in that it has been constructed entirely in a radiant white color with sparking reflections from mirrored glass mosaics embedded in the white plaster. The temple is the idea of Mr. Chalermchai Kositpipat, one of Thailand most renowned artists, who wanted to build a temple all in white to signify the purity of Lord Buddha. The artist continues to puts his religious belief and desire to enrich Buddhism in Thailand into his contemporary art design.
- Rong Khun). The great standing Buddha, also white, standing in front of the back, is also superb. Between the White Temple, the Black House and the Blue Temple, Chiang Rai is definitely the city of colorful temples!
2. Baan Dam Museum
- 207 Km. drive from the middle of Chiang Mai city to Baan Dam (Black House) is the unique creation of national artist, Thawan Duchanee. Part art studio, part museum, part home, Baan Dam is an eclectic mix of traditional northern Thai buildings interspersed with some outlandish modern designs. Baan Dam is a thought-provoking combination of sanuk, the surreal and the sombre and whilst it’s fair to say that some of the artwork and themes on display won’t be to everybody’s liking, I’d still recommend checking out the Black House if you are visiting Chiang Rai.
3 Chiang Rai Blue Temple or Wat Rong Seua Ten
- Located in Rong Suea Ten in the district of Rimkok a few kilometers outside Chiang Rai. It is a recent temple which is still under construction even if its main hall is now completed. It is above all its magnificent blue interior with a large white Buddha that marks the spirits. The paintings are reminiscent of the style of what you can see inside the White Temple (Wat Rong Khun). The great standing Buddha, also white, standing in front of the back, is also superb. Between the White Temple, the Black House and the Blue Temple, Chiang Rai is definitely the city of colorful temples!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Tour Guide
- Admission fees Temple
- All others personal expenses are not mention in program
- Infant 1-2 years old will be free of charge (Sitting with parent)
- Children 3-6 years old Child rate
- Children 7++ Same price as Adult
|BOOKING CONDITION & POLICY:
- Booking within 24 hrs. before travel date
- Cancellation before travel date 24 hours free of charge
- No show & Cancellation same date of travel charge 100%
- Full Amount on reservation confirmation or before 24 hours before travel date
In urgent cases call : 08654 1515 / WhatsApp: +668 6554 1515
After transfer the money please contact us then sending your payment slip via WhatsApp or email to email@example.com
|Copyright © 2019 thailandlocaltour.com Manage by Well H&T Co., Ltd
. Tel: +668 6554 1515 |