Program: CHIANG MAI: Join Tour One Day Phachor (Grand Canyon) - Bamboo Rafting
Pha Chor in Mae Wang District, Chiangmai, is a natural phenomena caused by an uplift in the Earth’s plates and also by wind and rain erosion. Geologists believed that several hundred thousand years ago this area was a part of the Ping River by the study of pebbles and stones distributed in the area. The river eventually changed its direction of flow due to various changes in the earth’s development, which made Pha Chor into a very high hill and as trail passed, into a cliff 30 meters like a huge monolith or Roman Pillar.
Destination: Thailand (Chiang Mai)
Start City: Chiang Mai
Tour Type: Join in Group
Duration: Full Day (7.00-16.00)
Chiang Mai Day Tour To Pai
Start Pick up time: 07.00 - 07.30 a.m. - Return : 16.00 p.m.
Phachor (Grand Canyon)+Bamboo Rafting
Pick up time: 08:30 a.m.
Return time: 04:00 p.m.
- Pick up at hotel
- Enjoy the surrounding panoramic view.
- Short trek about 1 hour to admire the natural phenomena of the 30 meters cliff.
- Foot spa
- Drive to Mae wang area
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Bamboo Rafting is a popular activity at Mae Wang River that lasts one hour before changing your clothes and returning to Chiangmai about 4:00 p.m.
- And send back to hotel
Inclusion: Transportation, English Guide, Lunch, Ticket , Accident Insurance.
What to brings?
- A bottle of water.
- A hat and a sunscreen. The majority of the area around the canyon is not covered by any trees and it is very easy to get sunburn.
- Good shoes. There’s no need of wear trekking shoes, but anything else rather than sandals, or flip flops, will do and change of clothes.